Events and Counseling
We provide year-round sharing circles, workshops and special events. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be added to the mailing list—and let me know if you’d like to offer something.
• Reiki Level 1 with Angie Andrews, Saturday, July 20, 12-4pm
• Sharing Circle with Angie Andrews and Serena Fox, Richmond Library, Sunday, July 28, 4-5:30pm
• Sharing Circle with Angie Andrews and Serena Fox, Richmond Library, Sunday, August 11, 4-5:30pm
• Sharing Circle with Angie Andrews and Serena Fox, Richmond Library, Sunday, August 25, 4-5:30pm
• An Introduction the Astrology with Hera Morgan, Sunday, September 1, 4-6pm
• An Introduction to Essential Oils with Angie Andrews, Sunday, September 15, 4-6pm
• An Introduction to Tarot with Beana Hanselmann, Sunday, September 29, 4-6pm
• Making Creams and Oil Blends with Serena Fox, Sunday, October 13, 4-6pm
• Life Art & Story Medicine and The Business of Me (Personal empowerment programs—ongoing)
Mail us at email@example.com to learn more or sign up for an event.
Please join us at Stowell Farm for a healthy taste of joy and goodness.
Personal empowerment, coaching and self realization is based on the core concept of spiritual healing and story medicine—and this is accomplished working with principals of Carl Jung, Internal Family Systems, Sydney Banks and many eclectic and holistic modalities. Healing and clarity are approached from a solid understanding of Mind, Consciousness, and Thought — coupled with the physical idea of truth, expansion and manifestation.
Life Art and Story Medicine: a 6-month journey toward rewarding personal focus, manifestation and realization
The Business of Me: a 4-session journey toward personal alignment
Spiritual Counsel: ongoing personal discussion, witness and guidance